Hey! I'm a software engineer from Melbourne, Australia. I've been coding as a hobby for around 8 years now. I've gotten a lot of diverse experience, in everything from CSS to low-level TCP packet wrangling. I have flair for cryptography and I have extensive experience in deploying TLS, DNSSEC, DANE, DKIM and related domain security protocols.
- I triage a lot of poor quality bug reports and submit PRs.
- I rebuilt their CI system to use vanilla npm scripts instead of Grunt.
- I manage aspects of community relations.
Core Team MemberAugust 2016 — presentUpriver is a tool to sync your GitHub repositories with upstream using the GitHub API.
IT ManagerJanuary 2014 — December 2016
- Rebuilt custom legacy database systems in CiviCRM.
- Migrated from legacy proprietary mail server, to Google Apps and conducted staff training.
- Rebuilt poorly constructed website with a WordPress and new custom theme.
Core Team MemberAugust 2013 — November 2014NetVend was a project to create a transparent, neutral social network. We applied for a $100k grant, but lacked the momentum to get over the line. I've long since left the project, and I believe it has since folded, but it remains one of the first collaborative software projects I'd ever worked on.
Returnee2015-07-01 — 2016-05-09From July 2015 to May 2016, I was in India on a homestay student exchange program.
- Invent a better non-hierarchical routing alogrithm.
- Work on my first big game project.
- Work on your team? Get in touch.
- I contribute to Wikipedia in my spare time.
- I've made 4k+ edits.
- I primarily work on vandalism control, new article review and various technical templating issues.